- Wicked Cool™ Kids Deodorant Buy Online
- Long Lasting Deodorant Buy Online
- Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant Buy Online
- Men's Antiperspirant Buy Online
- Antiperspirant Buy Online
- Original Care Deodorant Buy Online
- Mineral Confidence Deodorant Crystal Roll-On Buy Online
- Body Lotion Buy Online
- Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Buy Online
- Body Wash Creamy Coconut Buy Online
- Body Wash Lavender Tea Tree Buy Online
- Body Wash Orange Blossom Buy Online
- Body Wash Fragrance Free Sensitive Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Creamy Coconut Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Lavender Tea Tree Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Orange Blossom Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Morning Mint Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Fragrance Free Sensitive Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Daily Moisture Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Relaxing Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive Buy Online
- Natural Beauty Bar Deodorant Buy Online
What’s Not in Our Products
Our commitment to our customers is also defined by the ingredients we avoid and the ingredient choices we offer.
Because we do not add artificial colors, the appearance of our products may vary from batch to batch.
Artificial Flavors or Fragrances
We do not use any synthetic flavors or fragrances. Our customers prefer the fresh, natural taste and smell of herbs, fruits, and flowers (or no fragrance at all!).
Artificial preservatives (EDTA, formaldehyde, parabens, etc.)
Natural preservatives work as well or better than artificial alternatives.
The majority of our products are vegan, as we have worked to find plant based alternatives for ingredients which are typically made from animal ingredients. For example, the glycerin used in many toothpastes and soaps can be an animal ingredient, while ours is plant based.Read More
We’ve always respected and welcomed our customers’ values and priorities. Tom’s of Maine product certifications reflect important choices we offer in response.
The American Dental Association's Seal of Acceptance, first awarded in 1931, is a trusted symbol of a dental product's safety and effectiveness. In order to earn the Seal, manufacturers must submit studies that demonstrate equivalent safety and effectiveness results to those of a clinically tested product; maintain manufacturing and laboratory facilities up to established safety and purity standards; and submit ingredient lists and product information for review and approval.
In 1995, our original formula with fluoride was deemed safe and effective by the American Dental Association (ADA), becoming the first natural toothpaste to bear the ADA's Seal of Acceptance. Since then, many more of our products have earned the Seal.Read More
At Tom's of Maine, we are as serious about good science and effective products as we are about our belief in sustainability and social responsibility. Our team of distinguished dentists, scientists, and herbal experts are leaders in their fields, and their innovative methods and extensive research result in effective natural products that deliver key benefits using plants and minerals.
Please take a peek into the professional activities of our product research and development team (both past and present)— we're very proud of the work they do.Read More