Tom's of Maine Dental Health for All™ — Be a Tooth Fairy Hero Sweepstakes Official Entry Page
Please note that entry into this sweepstakes serves as confirmation that you have reviewed and agree to the Official Rules.
- Tom's of Maine invites you to enter the 'Be a Tooth Fairy Hero Sweepstakes,' for a chance for your child to be a hero in his/her state and at school!
- Ten winners will each receive a donation of Tom's of Maine toothpaste (approximate retail value $500) to the preschool or elementary school attended by winner's child.
- Tom's of Maine will also donate $10,000 to a non-profit dental clinic in each of the winners' states (no more than one winner per state).
- All sweepstakes entries should be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET on March 15, 2013.
- An original drawing created by your child ages 3-10 depicting what he/she imagines the Tooth Fairy looks like is optional but welcomed. The drawing may be created using pencil, pen, crayon, markers or any combination thereof.
All organizations will go through an initial screening based on the following criteria.
Objective Numerical Filters
a.) # of Volunteers Mobilized
b.) # of People Positively Impacted
Top Tier of applications will go through an external judging panel who will rate the following:
a.) Use of Community Volunteers (50%): How does the project engage and involve members of the general community in which the organization operates?
b.) Achievability (25%): Is the project something that can be completed and measured within 6 months?
c.)Positive impact (25%): How will the program make a positive impact in the community? What enduring change will come from the project?
Top 40 Applications will be posted on www.50statesforgood.com and the public will be encouraged to vote from August 2 - September 10, 2010
Completed sweepstakes entries should be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET on March 15, 2013. For questions concerning the sweepstakes, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tooth Fairy Hero Sweepstakes Official Entry Form
Please note that if your child is selected as a winner, any information included on or with this application is subject to the Official Rules of program. We do not sell, trade, or rent your email or contact information with outside third parties. To learn more about how we use the information you provide, please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com/privacy.