NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to enter: Tom’s of Maine ("Sponsor") and MindBodyGreen (“Co-Sponsor”) invites you ("Entrant") to enter the Nature Up Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received between 12:01 AM, Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on 01/01/19 and 11:59 PM EST on 02/28/19 ("Entry Period"), visit www.tomsofmaine.com/natureup and complete and submit Sweepstakes entry form located at the website (“Entries”). All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged and only Entries which comply with the Official Rules will be considered. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18years of age on the date of entry. Sweepstakes not open to employees of Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (i.e., parents, siblings, children and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Prizes: Three (3) winners will each receive: a unique, non-transferable URL to access a curated selection of up to $250 worth of MindBodyGreen.com online classes available at mindbodygreen.com/classes. Winners will need to set up an account using the email account and password of their choice. The curated classes will be placed into their account and can be accessed at any time using the email and password chosen and watched as frequently as desired.
Access to and use of MindBodyGreen online classes is subject to and governed by the following terms & conditions: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/termsofsale
The three (3) winners will also receive $100 worth of Tom’s of Maine products chosen by the Sponsor as well as a one (1) hour personal phone or digital consultations with one (1) of four participating Program influencers chosen by Sponsor. Winners may or may not have a choice of which influencer/expert they will receive for their consultation.
ARV of each prize: approximately $600; ARV of all prizes: $1,800. The Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Selection of Winner: The winner will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period on or about March 15, 2019 conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by e-mail, first class mail, or phone on or about March 16, 2019 and will be given instructions on how to claim the Prize. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (collectively, “Release”) within fourteen (14) days of notification or the Prize will forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen. If the potential winner is a minor in the state in which he or she resides, the Release must be signed by that minor’s parent or legal guardian on the minor’s behalf. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after receipt and verification of completed Prize notification. If a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. Entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, Prize won, hometown and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. Limit: one Prize per household.
5. General: Entrants on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, and those working on their behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to any Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize, including the consultation and advice given during the consultation. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the conduct of the Program Influencers, or the advice given during the consulting session. The Program Influencers are not acting on behalf of the Sweepstakes Entities. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS' FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein, due to events, including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other causes not within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any winner or Prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass Entries or Entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or postage due mail/Entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive Entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (x) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (y) agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. This includes "including the consultation and advice given during the consultation"? Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes or the online portion of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Administration: All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical or printing or other errors, administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the Prizes or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
7. Winners' Name: For the name of the winner(s) (available after March 30, 2019) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (postage not required for Vermont residents) by May 1, 2019 2019 to Sponsor at: Cohn & Wolfe, ATTN: Tom’s of Maine Nature Up Sweepstakes, 200 Fifth Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010.